Faces and Places (2004-2021)

 A handful of the folks I've been lucky enough to hear sing in the last few years - plus a cool Buddy Holly statue photographed in Lubbock, Texas, that didn't sing a lick. I still get a kick out of the last photo of a couple of my traveling friends who despise New "Country" as much as I do and were saying it loud and proud in Owensboro that June weekend of 2009. 


Doc Watson - 2006


Steve Martin - 2011

Japan's Ozaki Brothers - 2009

Jesse Brock and Michael Cleveland - 2010

Loretta Lynn - 2005

Billy Joe Shaver -2006

Buddy Holly - 2021
Ruthie Foster - 2004
Paul Williams - 2009

Keeping It Real in Kentucky - 2009

(All photos were taken by Sam Sattler)

Comments

  1. Glad you're publishing again, Sam :) Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Laura, appreciate that. I'm hoping that some folks enjoy the posts, but I'm finding, too, that it focuses a lot of good memories...and that's been fun for me. I'm finding stuff I didn't even know I had.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment